Monday (C Day)
- Once things get settled we'll review the syllabus.
- If you haven't read through the whole thing, please read it (on the Spanish 2 page) and print out the last page.
- Please bring back your parent/student agreements (If you don't bring them by Friday, you will not earn any points).
- Turn in your parent/student agreement.
- Review vocabulary from Preliminar
- Review salutations, definite/indefinite articles, ser (to tell origin and describe people), read.
- No formal homework this week; however, if you did not know how to do the work very well today, you may want to review your notes. Make sure you bring your required supply list to class Friday.
Friday (A Day)
- Practice worksheets.
- Home Tutor - 20 min session (To be finished at home if not completed in class.
- White board review (Please be sure to bring your markers and an eraser for the white boards)
Monday (C Day)
- Once things settle in, we will review the syllabus.
- Please print the last page (Parent/Student Agreement) and bring it back to class signed.
- Jump into the preliminary chapter - talking about ourselves, our likes/dislikes, present tense of regular verbs
- White board review (please bring your own white board markers)
- Bring back the Parent/Student Agreement - Friday is your last chance to receive credit.
- Review today's lesson if you don't think you have conjugations mastered.
- Reading out loud - "¿Qué saben hacer?"
- Revew: ser, estar, ir
- How to do a BBC Mundo Report: I will show you how to do the current event report for Spanish. You will follow a specific format and do your report on an assigned topic. These will typically be assigned for homework Mondays and due Fridays.
- Zambombazo Worksheet
- Bienvenidos a su primera semana de español 4!
- Repaso del "syllabus" y las reglas de la clase
- Haz favor de mirar el "syllabus" con tus padres y devuelve la ultima pagina el jueves (será tu primera tarea).
- Aprender el nuevo vocabulario (U1L1)
- Repaso de la diferencia entre ser y estar
- Escritura: "mala calificación"
- Acaba la escritura ("mala calificación)
- Escribe 10 oraciones con el nuevo vocabulario
- Crear un "sketch" en parejas
- Cortometraje de Zambombazo
Monday ~ What is our mission?
Tuesday ~ What are we going to do this year?
Wednesday ~ How are we going to implement what we want to do?
Thursday ~ TBD
Friday ~ TBD